Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Questions from My Church Family

I've been busy answering questions for weeks now and I'm going to start posting them here. Kevin, our senior pastor, asked everyone to submit questions and did a sermon series based on many of the questions asked. The ones that were not addressed in sermons are the ones I'm answering here. With the understanding that I do more than sit in my office and answer questions all day, many of these questions are very difficult to answer without writing a book!

Another very important consideration is there are two types of issues. There are essential issues in which we (the church) must have unity, and their are non-essentials in which we must be open to some diversity of opinion. In disagreements on non-essential issues we must show respect and humility as we deal with them.

Please feel free to respond to any of these posts and I'll try to respond as needed. Thanks for your input.

No comments: